Thursday, May 10, 2012

Behaving like a dog


Since Lulu is more like a human than a dog, it’s sometimes surprising when she does something instinctual. For instance, the other night she got a new bone. She ate most of it, but I guess she wanted to bury the tiny bit she had left. We were lying in bed watching TV and she started “nosing” a hole in our comforter. Erik and I both died laughing as we watched our little fluff ball make no progress at all. She was determined, so she kept on until she was satisfied with the burial. I started recording her about half way through. The video is a little blurry because apparently I had something on my lens. I wiped it off and started filming again, but she was finished at that point. I’ve posted both videos below. Be sure and turn your volume up when you watch them, because the commentary is excellent : )
Crazy girl fell asleep with her bed on a bed.

"Lulu, how did that bed get outside?"

"I don't know mom!"

cutie

Red beard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!