Tuesday, May 22, 2012

“Lu” & “Ru”


I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. I wish I had some great excuse, but I’ve just been really lazy.

About two weeks ago, one of our neighbors had a party at her house. Erik and I went for a little while, and then when we were leaving, we offered to take her dog Rupert home with us so he could have some playtime with Lulu. Rupert came to Lulu’s birthday party, but that’s the only time she’s really been around him. We started outside in the backyard, but both dogs made it clear they’d rather be hanging out inside. We let them in and Rupert made himself right at home. After he explored the house, he was ready to chill on the couch. Lulu had other plans for him. She antagonized him until hopped down, and then she tried to hump him. Typical Lulu. I got her to sit still for a few seconds, so I was able to take at least one really cute picture of them!
King of the couch



Lulu didn't like Rupert digging through her toys


This is clearly the best picture and I just noticed I'm in it, so that means Erik must have taken it. Dang it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!