Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bye Bye in the Car

Like most dogs, Lulu really likes going “bye bye” in the car. She doesn’t care where we’re going, she just likes to go. I could say “Lulu, wanna go bye bye to the vet to get all your teeth pulled” and she’d hop right in! Now I know she can’t understand everything I say, but given that half of her car trips take her somewhere good and the other half end up at the vet or with me going out of town, you’d think she’d be a little more wary. I guess she’s a gambling dog, because she never shies away from a chance to go “bye bye.” 

If the only time you had ever been around Lulu were in the car, you would think she was the most well behaved perfect little angel. She can be running around like a crazy dog, but the second you put her in the car, she sits down and doesn’t make a peep. She’s been like this ever since we got her. Sometimes she hops up in the front seat, but that’s always right when I put her in the car, not while I’m driving.  





...and just for your enjoyment, here's a little 
video of Lulu playing with her daddy's loud feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!