Monday, April 30, 2012

The Many Names of Lulu


It was brought to my attention that I have too many nicknames for my dog. My husband said he is surprised she even knows her name since I call her everything but Lulu! My friends and family have also pointed out this inconsistency. Honestly, I can’t help it. I don’t know where they come from, I just call them out. Here are the ones I can think of right now: Lu, Luis, Lupintine, Teensy Tine, Teensy, Teensy Tinertons, Tine, Lieutenant, Lutenberg, Baby girl, BG, Momma’s girl, Boof, Boofertons. Yes, I’m a crazy person. Speaking of crazy, Lulu’s birthday is this week so of course I’m throwing her a big party. I ordered invitations but they’re not in yet, so I hope her guests won’t mind the short notice. I’m super excited and have lots of things to do to get ready for the big event. It’s in the afternoon, so I’m keeping it simple with the human food. My husband has vetoed having a kiddie pool due to the giant muddy mess it will surely create. I guess I can respect that. We did spend 8 hours staining our deck yesterday (no I’m not exaggerating). I’ll be sure and take lots of pictures. It’s going to be fun!  

And amazingly enough, I only took one picture of Lulu this weekend! It’s a new low for me, usually I take at least ten. Here’s my girl resting on the couch after a big time at the dog park on Saturday:       

sleeping beauty

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I have a goldendoodle, too, and she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love new comments!