Friday, February 10, 2012

Delish!

Want to make me happy? Tell me you read my blog. Want to make me REALLY happy? Work at a fabulous bakery in Austin and tell me you read my blog!

I was ordering some sweets for Lauren’s bachelorette party from a really cool bakery in Austin called Delish. I had been emailing back and forth with them working on a design and I guess they noticed the link to my blog in my email signature. When I called to place my order, they told me that had just looked at my blog AND they have a goldendoodle too! 

Apparently Delish is a pretty big deal. Fedex even made a commercial about them!  In my mind, that definitely makes them famous…so now I can say someone famous has read my blog : )

I can’t wait to see how my cupcakes turn out. Lulu wishes Delish made cupcakes for doggies too! For now she’ll have to make due with her toy one. 
My sweet little cupcake







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!