Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yay! My first blog post ever!


Welcome friends and family...if you're reading this, then I'm assuming you must be one of the two : ) 

I think I'm going to use this as a "dog blog" to chronicle the life of my precious baby Lulu. For those of you who don't know, Lulu Abbie Mitchell is an F2B mini goldendoodle. She is nine months old and enjoys spending time with her mom and dad, taking long walks around Hillcrest, playing with her cousin Claire and chewing ABC gum. Please bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of the blogging world. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. LULU looks cute. Hope she's doing ok.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pup! Good luck with the blog, I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love reading your blog. I got sucked in last night for about an hour and I have to say, I totally agree with all your celebrity fashion "observations."

      Delete
  3. This is the first time I have read all this. Pretty interesting and entertaining. Keep up the good work. Give LULU a hug from Sondi and me.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love new comments!