Thursday, February 23, 2012

Warning: Gas Mask Needed

If you are planning on stopping by my house, you may want to invest in a gas mask. Lulu Mitchell, bless her heart, must have eaten something nasty because her flatulence is out of control! I had a few friends over the other night and as soon as everyone walked in, what does she do? Rips a big one. It smelled awful. I'm trying not to be a hypochondriac mom and take her to the vet about it yet (we've already been once this week for an ear infection), but if she keeps this up something will have to be done! She's acting normal and we haven't changed her diet, so who knows what the culprit could be. It was so bad last night Erik and I had to pause American Idol and leave the room. Our house is pretty small, so it was hard to get away from the stench. My little baby sure knows how to clear a room!

It wasn't me, I swear!

Oops! Did I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!