Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday


I planned a big party for the Super Bowl with themed food and everything. We had a gourmet hot dog station, cheese fondue, a few other dips and I even attempted to make deviled eggs*. Only one problem…I forgot to tell anyone! I had been planning the party for weeks, and never really got around to inviting any of my friends until it was too late. Luckily, my husband had passed the word along to his friends, so my hard work didn’t completely go to waste.

Lulu loves it when all the boys come over. Everyone gives her lots of attention. She’s not shy either. I think she sat in everyone’s lap at one point during the evening, whether they wanted her there or not! Of course all the excitement wore her out, so she had to take a little break during the game. She was not being very ladylike, as you’ll see in the pictures below!

*my mother misinformed me as to the amount of mustard that one should use when making deviled eggs. Let me just tell you, ½ tbsp. is a lot different that ½ cup. Thanks mom! 

At least they looked pretty!






She has no shame!

I just figured out how to add captions to pictures! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!