Tuesday, February 7, 2012

R.I.P. Hedgie

Hedgie the hedgehog has seen his final days. Lu got him for Christmas, and he was an instant favorite. He had the weirdest sounding squeaker and he was almost too big for Lu to fit in her mouth (she loves a challenge). Lu always brought Hedgie to the door when I got home, and she always carried him outside with her on potty breaks. Some mornings we would wake up and Hedgie would be in the bed with us. He was a good toy. After she chewed a tiny hole in his back, it was over. Stuffing was everywhere. I even tried to pull most of it out so she wouldn't eat it, but she could still manage to find more. I swear there was enough stuffing in him to make 5 pillows! I'm not going to tell you how much I paid for him, because I know it's ridiculous to spend that much on dog toys. The only reason I bought him is because Lu was with me at PetCo when I spotted him, and she said she had to have him. What kind of mother would I be if I told her no? (Obviously I should never have kids.)

Now he's just an empty shell.
"Who me? I didn't do it"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!