Friday, February 17, 2012

The Gifts Just Keep Pouring In

If you know me at all, you know I make a big deal out of holidays. Birthday celebrations last at least a week, usually a month. I will never be too old to hunt Easter eggs (yes, I still do this), and my mom will never be too old to hide them for me. This will be Lulu's first Easter, so she will be hunting eggs too. I'll have to video that because I know it will be hilarious. Back to the point-my dad has always been a good gift giver, but since he married Sondi, he's mysteriously gotten a lot better. When I came home for lunch yesterday, I found a box waiting at the door with this inside:

Yep, that's our face on M&M's

What a lovely jar!

Lulu loves the holidays too! Just ask her monkey.
Thanks dad and Sondi! We love them. I'd also like to mention the card from my nephew Cole, the puzzle from Jessica and the wonderful surprises from my mom and Erik. Love you all! Thanks for making my Valentine's Day full of fun gifts, just the way I like it. Oh and if anyone is feeling left out, I'm still accepting presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!