Monday, February 20, 2012

The Return of Chicken


He’s baaack. A little while ago, my mom had gotten Lulu a rubber chicken toy that she absolutely loved. Naturally, we called him “chicken” (very creative name). She played with him all the time, so when his squeaker broke and his stuffing came out, she was very upset to say the least. Yesterday when we went to Conway for a visit, my mom had a big surprise for Lu…a brand new chicken! Lulu was so tired when we got home yesterday, she didn’t get a chance to play with him much. That all changed early this morning. I had forgotten the crazy noise he makes, but Lulu reminded me bright and early when she pounced on the bed with chicken in her mouth. As Erik said, it’s like waking up to a rooster crowing. I even made a video so everyone can hear what I got to hear at 6:45 a.m. Thanks mom!







2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you post after each Blog. I went all the way back, I think and posted a blog. I'm new to this. The reading was interesting and entertaining. Give LULU a hug from Sondi and me.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love new comments!