Friday, March 9, 2012

Camera Shy

I know I’ve been slacking on the blog lately. I was going to try to post everyday, but that hasn’t been happening. I would say that I have no new material because Lulu hasn’t done anything cute or interesting, but we all know that would be a lie! I’ve really just been lazy. I tried to video her attacking her bone last night, but it didn’t really work out. I think she was camera shy. She was going crazy…growling, jumping rolling on top of it, but as soon as the camera came on, she froze.




Her new thing is digging up the bed. She jumps up by the pillows and starts digging until she’s pulled all the covers back. Her favorite time to do this is right after I make it. We’ll be in the living room and all the sudden I hear her going at it. It’s so funny to watch. I'll try to get it on video next time.
Just being cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!