Friday, March 2, 2012

Austin Here We Come!

I'm so excited because today we leave for Lauren's bachelorette party in Austin! I'm drinking a mimosa as I write this to get in the spirit! Of course I'm a little panicked about our flight, but that's to be expected. Maybe an airport cocktail or two will help : )

This will be Lulu's first weekend to stay by herself with her daddy. I'm going to try to relax and not worry about her every second while I'm gone, so we'll see how that goes. I'm pretty sure she ate a whole dryer sheet this morning while I was packing, so I hope no one has to take to the vet. She was very pleased with herself. She snatched it from my laundry pile and ran into the living room. I let her have it for maybe one minute (because she usually just shreds them), but when I went to check on her it had vanished. She's either hidden it for later or she ate it. I'm going to miss my sweet girl! 

Dede came for a visit this week so of course she brought Lu a new toy. Meet Piggy:

Piggy is like the baritone version of chicken. You can hear for yourself in this video:








 So this is a little random. I got a fortune cookie yesterday and this is what it said:


I don't know how to take that considering I'm leaving for a bachelorette party in about 20 minutes. I hope nothing crazy happens. It could be "the hangover" part 3. I'll let yall know what happens when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!