Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Good News...

Capital One doesn’t suck! When I was trying to book a flight for Lauren’s bachelorette party, I wanted to use my points. Of course they offered every airline except for Southwest, the one we were flying on. I panicked, but then I called and they told me to just book it on my card and they would credit me back and use my points. How nice! Now if only I could find some code online that would give me infinite points, then I’d never have to pay for anything again!!! Obviously I’ve been playing The Sims too much. And yes, I did look up a cheat code for infinite money. It was too hard to wait on my Sims to earn their own money. I learned my lesson because after I had an endless cash flow, the game got boring. Yesterday I decided to delete the whole game off my iPad. It was monopolizing all my free time! Back to the point…Capital One lets me put a picture on my credit card, so I need help deciding on which one to use. For all three of you that actually look at my blog, please comment below and tell me which Lulu picture you like best. Thanks for your help!


#1

#2

#3


1 comment:

  1. Definitely picture number 3!! Hands down! No question about it!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love new comments!