Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

Lulu and I went to Conway to babysit her cousin Claire this weekend. I was dreading taking care of two wild dogs by myself Friday night. We went to bed at 10, but Lu decided that she wanted to chew on a bone for awhile. I took it away and somehow she found another one. Four bones later she had woken Claire up. After a 2 a.m. potty break, we finally settled down. As usual, we were up bright and early at 6 a.m. Luckily my wonderful husband arrived Saturday morning so I had some help the rest of the weekend. The girls were really well behaved and they even got to play in the swimming pool!



good girls!





lounging by the pool



Sleepy girls



Snoozing on daddy








The water was too cold for me, but Erik hopped right in!



Silly dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!