Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ear

Lulu has this cow ear that I gave her a few months ago. She didn't really think much about it at first. She took it outside one day and left it, so it sat in our yard for about a month. Last week, our neighbors brought their lab puppy Rosemary over to play. Rosemary really liked the ear, so she carried it around in her mouth and Lulu chased her. No big deal. Well, after Rosemary went home, Lulu became obsessed with the thing. She now takes it with her everywhere. She brings it to our bed at night, she takes it out with her to potty, she even tried to take it on a walk! The funny thing is, she doesn't chew on it. She just carries it around and throws it up in the air. She'll sometimes roll around on it and growl at it. She sat it up on our bed yesterday, and I guess she forgot about it, because when she jumped up there later she got so excited she started running circles around the living room. I have a crazy dog!
Thanks Lulu. I really wanted that dirty ear on the clean sheets.

Don't mess with my ear bone

Hanging out with my bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!