Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Collar

I had a collar made for Lulu for her 1st birthday (May 4th), but I just couldn’t wait to give it to her! She helped me open the box it came in and when she saw it, she knew it was hers. It fits her perfectly. She loves the bright colors and fun pattern. It’s not as well made as her Walk-e-Woo collars, but sometimes that’s a sacrifice you have to make for fashion.

We did some spring-cleaning last night, but once that was done we had a pretty relaxing evening. I took Lu on her evening walk and we had a major breakthrough. She was able to contain herself long enough to approach Leroy (the friendly neighborhood cat) and give him a kiss on the nose. Of course she immediately lost all control after that and tried to jump all over him so he ran off.  But I still consider it a somewhat successful encounter. We’ve been working towards this for a long time. She loves kitties. It was one of the first words she learned. If you say “kitty kitty,” she’ll perk up and start looking everywhere for a cat. After our walk Lu was tired so we all got in bed and watched another episode of Frozen Planet, our new favorite family show. If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend watching it. 

Workin' that new collar

my little cutie

watching the penguins on Frozen Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!