Friday, March 16, 2012

Wild Woman

Lulu was acting a fool yesterday to say the least. When Erik came home he had a Wal-mart sack with him. Lu decided she would rather hump the Wal-mart bag instead of greeting her daddy like she normally does. Bad girl. 


I hope monkey doesn't get jealous...

A little later, we were watching American Idol and eating dinner on the coffee table. Lulu decided she wanted a piece of the action, so she walked from the couch right on to the coffee table and just stood there like nothing was wrong. Bad girl. Then, she decided the decorative pillows on the couch looked like fun so she grabbed one in her mouth and hauled it off into our bedroom. Bad girl. 




Then she went wild and destroyed our bed again. She pushed the covers all the way back and threw all the pillows on the floor. Bad girl. 
Who me? I'm not doing anything wrong.
This bed was fully made when she started
Just admiring my work...
How can you be mad at this face?
I think she was acting out because she was so excited about today. She is spending the day and night with her Dede and cousin Claire. They may even go for a dip in the pool! I will miss her tonight, but I know she will be happy. Hopefully she’ll behave a little better for my mom than she has been for me! 
Claire is ready to play with Lulu in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!