Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Curtains!

I had some curtains made for our kitchen on etsy and they came in yesterday. As soon as I took them out of the box, Lulu wanted to be all over them. 


Checking things out

ta da!

Ever since Lulu got her new haircut, I kept thinking she reminded me of something, I just couldn’t put my finger on what it was. It finally came to me last night. She looks and acts like that little squirrel in the ice age movies (see pictures below). 

Don't the skinny legs, fluffy tail and mischievous expression remind you of someone?
There's fluffy tail rolling around by my bed.

Look at that skinny leg!
She went crazy on our sheets again this morning. If Lulu wants you to get up, she’ll dig you out of the bed. There’s no stopping her!
mid-dig

she's really going to town!

Someone found a foot!

She was pretty pleased with herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!