Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunning, Chewing & Snoozing

Lulu had a nice relaxing weekend. She sunned herself on the deck, chewed up my ugg house shoes a little more and fell asleep in her daddy’s arms. She lives a good life.
Sunning
Chewing
Snoozing
We went to the dog park on Saturday and she made a new friend. His name is Peanut. He is a rescue doodle and he’s the fluffiest thing I’ve ever seen. I should have taken a picture of him, but I didn’t. He lives in our neighborhood, so hopefully we’ll run into him again. He and Lulu looked so cute together. He would chase her around and she would try to bite him. I think they both knew they were doodles. Later that afternoon we took a big long walk to Red Mango so Lulu could sample some yogurt. She liked the key lime flavor, but she really prefers blueberry in case anyone was wondering. It was fun day and we all slept very well that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!