Friday, March 23, 2012

You know you’re obsessed with your dog when…

If I was teetering on the edge of being a “crazy dog person” when I put Lulu’s picture on my credit card, then I’ve definitely crossed the line of being overly dog obsessed with my latest purchase: I have ordered a photo blanket that will have Lulu’s pretty face all over it! When I saw the offer on groupon, I couldn’t resist. Now I will get to look at sweet Lulu's face anytime I get cold (which will be a lot when I get this new blanket)! I’m sure I will post a picture and let everyone know how it turns out. I can’t wait for it to get here!   


Oh and did I mention that Megan shaved her on Wednesday? Erik doesn't know what to think. I think she still looks beautiful as always, but it does take some getting used to. Her legs look so tiny! I know she will feel better in the heat, so that's all that matters.

before

during




almost done!

lulu likes her new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!