Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Birthday Extravaganza has begun!


One of my favorite holidays is my birthday, April 11. I have such wonderful friends and family that always go above and beyond to make it an extra special occasion. I’ve already gotten a cake from my nephew Cole, flowers from my Dad and Sondi, cards from my grandma and a few of my friends, a cute wall hook from my sister-in-law and two pairs of fab earrings; one from my mom, one from my Dad and Sondi…and it’s not even my birthday yet! I’m feelin’ the love, thanks everyone!

Lulu’s birthday will be here before I know it. She will turn 1 on May 4th. I’m going to try to plan a fun doggie birthday party for her…nothing over the top, just a little backyard soiree with her closest pals.

We’ve been spending a lot of time on our front porch since the weather has been so nice. Lulu loves it out there. Erik built a wood barricade so she can’t run off. We are hoping to build a wrought-iron fence around our front yard so we don’t have to worry about that anymore! 

Hanging on the porch waiting on me to get home.
Lulu wanted to join in the game!


She likes to be right in the action
This is how she sits. Directly on her bottom.
Erik and I laugh every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!