Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt Trial Run

As you know, Easter is coming up this weekend. We will be spending it at my mom’s house, so of course Lulu’s cousin Claire (big yellow lab) will be there. It will be Lulu’s first time hunting eggs, so I decided to stage a little practice round. I want to be sure she has her game face on when the big event happens! Claire is very smart so I know she’ll be a good hunter. Lulu, not so much. She actually surprised me and did really well at opening the eggs and getting the treats out during our trial run. However, she had a little trouble finding the eggs when I hid them. I take that back. She had a lot of trouble. I would sit one right in front of her and she wouldn’t see it. Poor thing. Maybe they can work together- Claire can sniff out the eggs and Lu can open them. We’ll see how it goes. I’ll try to take some good pictures so I can report back. 


Good girl!

She found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!