Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mi Perro es Loco (My dog is crazy)

I’ve been using this Website (restaurant.com) where you can buy discounted gift certificates to local restaurants. They had a special where you could pay $2 for a $25 certificate, so I had to load up! Well, I got super excited about the deal, so when I bought 4 gift certificates to Casa Manana (one of our fav Mexican places), I didn’t notice the part at the top in bold type that said only valid at the west location. That’s really far from our house and we NEVER go there. Ugh! A few days ago we had to run an errand out that direction, so we decided to make a night of it and use one of our certificates. We didn’t ask if we could bring Lulu, but I knew they had a big outdoor patio so I didn’t think it would be an issue. When we got there the deck was pretty empty, so we walked right in with Lu and sat in the corner.

Ever since Lu was a pup, we’ve been taking her with us to dog-friendly restaurants in our neighborhood. You would think the more she does this, the better she would behave, but that’s not true. She acts a fool every time like she’s never been out before. She can’t sit still. She has to wind around the table and chairs until her leash is completely tangled and we have to get up and readjust. She was no different at Casa Manana. She decided she was too good to sit on the ground, so she hopped up on the bench with her dad and put her head on the table. I don't think our waiter was too happy about that, but he didn't speak English so he couldn't really get on to us. There's never a dull moment with the Luper!
Help yourself, Lu.


The food is much closer from this position!


I'll have what he's having!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!