Monday, April 23, 2012

Wine Country


Erik and I took a little trip up to wine county this weekend in honor of my birthday month. No, not Napa Valley…Altus, Arkansas. My good friend Jessica and her husband Rick met us there, and we had a great time! We stayed in a really cute house that had an amazing view of the town and an old church (see pictures below).

My wonderful parents kept Lulu for us (again), and she had an equally good time in Conway. The best part about Lu staying there is that she is worn out when we pick her up. This worked out nicely considering the amount of wine we drank the day/night before, because all I wanted to do when we got home was sleep! 
beautiful view

St. Mary's Church


This was in the old cemetery
Jessica surprised me with these tasty petit fours!

My little mountain goat!


Lulu resting at home

On her perch

She passed out early on her back

Right in the middle of our bed of course

Sweet little fur ball (Lulu not Erik)

Out cold...

1 comment:

Yay! I love new comments!