Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sad Week

You may have noticed I haven’t been blogging as frequently as normal this week. My sweet husband lost his granddaddy on Monday, so we’ve been out of town for the visitation and funeral : (

It was late at night when we got the news, so we were in bed asleep with Lulu. She could tell her daddy was upset, so she cuddled up to him and put her head on his chest. She’s such a good girl! 

I was worried about what we were going to do with Lulu when we had to be gone. My mom was out of town this week so I didn’t really have anywhere to take her. Luckily, my step dad Randy volunteered to take care of her for us. He was a lifesaver and Lulu had a great time playing with him and her cousin Claire.

In other news, Lulu has gone on a chewing rampage lately. She started with the blinds and then moved on to the knobs. She’s also chewed up so much of our rug that we had to roll it up last night and put it in the attic. Our living room looks naked without my bright pink rug, so I’m not too happy. 


Randy sent me this picture of the girls on a walk. Precious!
She went to town on the blinds...
then she ate one of the knobs.

All that chewing wore her out!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!