Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's Cooking?


Just ask Lulu. She was busy helping her daddy in the kitchen this week. I’m sure he appreciated the help since I was too busy taking pictures to contribute (that’s always my excuse). We had some friends over for dinner Tuesday night, so there was a lot of prep work to do. Erik swept off the deck and Lulu brought all her toys in from outside to help. The dinner went really well, but we stayed up way too late. Lulu was exhausted because she doesn’t like to go to bed when the party is still going on. I on the other hand, have no problem! 
She brought all these in from outside on her own

Cooking with daddy

Good helper

She can stand on her hind legs for a really long time!

She got tired of helping (I know the feeling)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog!!! Your doggie is toooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome...I've been pinning some of your stuff too. Love your style!

      I'll tell Lulu she has a new fan.

      Delete

Yay! I love new comments!