Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I am happy to say that I am now blogging from my newly completed home office! My crafty husband refurbished my vintage elfa desk unit from middle school and I have to say, it looks quite nice. He had to do a lot of sanding to cover up the spots where I carved my name in the wood (oops), but I promised him I wouldn't do it again! Lulu doesn't really know what to think of it. We've never spent much time back here before, so she's still getting used to this new hang out. She actually just walked up behind me and whined. We also did a lot of other spring cleaning this past week, so I was able to organize my closet too. I love organizing things! Not cleaning, organizing. There is a difference, just ask my husband. He's the cleaner, I'm the organizer. Lulu is the mess maker (see below). For some reason she decided to get most of her toys out of her basket today and spread them out across the house. Our work is never done!
Clean, color coordinated closet

I still have a lot of work to do, but it's a start!

Not bad for a free desk!

Courtesy of the mess maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love new comments!